Pádraig Rynne saw success with the concertina from a young age, winning 3 Oireachtas and 5 all-Ireland Fleadh titles. Pádraig has been involved in many recordings, solo, collaborative and traditional groups.
Here are a few key signposts in Pádraig's career:
• 1998 in the group Cian and the release of their album "Three Shouts From A hill" followed by their second album "The Rolling Wave"
• 2001 worked with a variety of musicians including Flook, Arty McGlynn and Triona Ni Domhnaill.
• 2003 recorded "Live in Belfast" with Paul Meehan and Paul Bradley.
• 2004 first solo album "Bye A While"
• 2007 founder member of "Guidewires" with Sylvain Barou - Flute, Tóla Custy - Fiddle, Paul Mcsherry - Guitar and Karol Lynch - Bouzouki.
• 2009 Guidewires recorded the album "Live" and in 2011 their second album "11"
• 2011 - Founder member of Triad with Sylvain Barou and Donal Lunny. They release the album "Triad" in 2013.
• 2014 Pádraig released a second solo album, "Pádraig Rynne's NOTIFY" with guest musicians Jeremy Kittel, Mike Shimmin, Joe Dart and Tyler Duncan
• 2016 Pádraig's group NOTIFY release a new album "InConcept"
• 2016 Along with musicians from Ireland, Scotland and Brittany, Padraig becomes a member of the Atlantic Arc Orchestra.
Check out the Pádraig Rynne website for more information.
Check out Ireland Roots for researching your Irish Family History.