At 11 South William Street, Dublin 2, McCullough Pigotts (Joe Lynch) is one of Ireland's best known musical instrument shops.
They sell all kinds of instruments, cases, strings and accessories including the following:
• Brass instruments such as cornets, French horns, trombones and tubas etc.
• Percussion including bodhrans, drums
• Pianos and Keyboards
• String instruments such as banjos, guitars, violins, double bass etc
• Traditional, e.g. banjos, harmonicas, tin whistles
• Woodwind including clarinets, flutes, recorders
Check out the McCullough Pigott website for more information on all of these and much more..
Check out Ireland Roots for researching your Irish Family History.